OWASP Top 10 Bootcamp
Learn OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities 2021
Within 1,5 hour we will teach web application security without having to code. Your cyber security career will jumpstart once you get your hands on this course. Learn this OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities 2021 updated from the industry expert trainers.
You will be learning the 10 most common threats identified by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). At the end of the course you will learn:
1) what the OWASP top 10 threats and are,
2) the impact per security threat for your business
3) how these security threats can be executed by attackers / pentesters / hackers
4) how these security threats can be mitigated You will able to understand the above-mentioned points without having to understand code.
OWASP top 10 web application security risks
In this course our industry experts will help you to understand OWASP top 10 web application security risks as per Open Web Application Security Project. Our professional trainers will teach you practically in a hybrid mode of study. This is the best thing you can get and Indian Institute of Cyber Security is first to introduce hybrid mode of study. You can have the lifetime access of all the training videos and you will have LIVE classes as well!
Learning this course you will be able to understand the OWASP cyber security insights. Anyone who want to shine bright in cyber security career then this course is absolutely for you.
OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities with examples
Our expert trainers have created this course to teach OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities with examples, so this hands on training with live examples which will help you to dig deep into the topic. Concept based training is the best thing that is provided by Indian Institute of Cyber Security.
The OWASP organization does not offer any formal certification options. Knowledge of Top 10 risks and how to mitigate them is valuable across industries and corporate infrastructures. Upon completing this course, you will receive a certificate of the completion providing tangible proof of improved skills and knowledge and empowering long-term IT career progression.
What I will learn?
- Identify the OWASP top 10 threats.
- Explain the impact per threat for your business.
- Understand how the OWASP top 10 threats can be executed by attackers.
- Understand how the OWASP top 10 threats may be mitigated.
Broken Access Control10:12
Vulnerable and Outdated Components 113:46
Vulnerable and Outdated Components 214:46
Vulnerable and Outdated Components 309:15
Identfication and Authentication Failures 111:20
Identfication and Authentication Failure 216:17
Identfication and Authentication Failure 319:14
Software and Data Integrity Failures03:56
Security Logging and Monitoring Failures 117:45
Security Logging and Monitoring Failures 217:45
Server-Side Request Forgery17:45
- Interest in (software) security.
- Pen and paper.
- Open mind and a willingness to learn.
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 4 hours Live Interactive
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of completion
- Anyone who wants to know the web security.
- Developers who wants to have a security checks while they make their application.
- IT managers, security auditors.
- Students who wants to have first class understanding of the web security.
- Anyone who is preparing for interview in security field.